Would you like to give your sheet metal components a decorative finish? Besides detailed sheet metal fabrication work, we offer a full suite of cosmetic finishing services designed to add value and increase profitability. Let us transform your production parts and give you a flawless finish on all your products!
The Power of Cosmetic Finishing
Metal is pivotal in giving custom sheet metal parts a cosmetic and professional appearance. A quality finish is crucial for achieving your end goals for any ferrous or non-ferrous components. Our experts specialize in proper finishes to complement your sheet metal design.
Metal finishes can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Aesthetics: The process gives your product an aesthetic advantage, increasing its perceived value.
- Durability: Metal finishes give your parts a durable and corrosion-resistant finish.
- Functionality: It can also enhance the usability of your metal parts, bringing performance to an even higher level.
Various Cosmetic Finishing Services for Sheet Metal Fabrication
Are you unsure about the right finish for your custom sheet metal fabrication? We can help. To make our customers more successful, we specialize in a range of sheet metal finishes, including:
- Assembly: We are a leading manufacturer of custom-welded assemblies. Our skilled technicians produce quality parts and assemblies on schedule and within budget.
- Graphics and Silk Screening: These complete the cosmetic assembly.
- Labeling: Do you require labels for your finished parts? Our team also provides automated labeling services at competitive prices.
- Metal component finishing: We also have metal component finishing capabilities that can make your product shine. Typical finishes include electropolishing passivation, chrome and electrode nickel, zinc, and anodized.
- Packaging: Proper metal parts packaging is critical for safe transportation and storage. We work with our customers to find the best packaging solution for every metal part we provide.
- Powder Coating: Many manufacturers prefer powder coating because it produces bright, long-lasting colors. It also provides excellent corrosion resistance for sheet metal materials.
Finished Parts That Look as Good as They Perform
We have a comprehensive sheet metal fabrication process to create custom parts with precision and quality. We form sheet metal components using the latest technologies and tools like laser cutting. Our process, however, doesn’t end here.
Beyond customized prototypes and production parts, we offer cosmetic finishing services to perfect the details of your project. We are committed to ensuring surface finishes of your parts meet or exceed your requirements. Therefore, we take special measures to guarantee optimal quality and results.
Get Functional & Aesthetic Metal Parts Today
Creating custom prototypes and production parts is our specialty. If you have a specific type of finish in mind, we have the tools and experience to get the job done accurately.
With several cosmetic finishing services, we are the best place to source your custom parts. Regardless of production volumes, we deliver quality products on time and within budget.
Contact us today to discuss your specific needs.